All beauty comes from within.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Three Sisters Beauty

I have become really interested in all things Pinterest!  There are so many creative ideas on the site that it has really made me want to cook, craft and laugh!  I did a blog on my other site that is not so well maintained due to the demands of work, school and just life in general. :)  I decided, after making sugar scrubs for Christmas gifts, (I am almost finished with that post and will put it up soon) that I wanted to branch out and start blogging the "things" I was cooking, creating and laughing about!  Therefore, we have Three Sisters Beauty!  (There is an Etsy shop created where I plan to sell my sugar scrubs, bath fizzes and other creative "wares"!)

The name...the name comes from the fact that there are three Armstrong sisters (also known as the three J's by our parents)  Simple as that.

I am working on a few upcoming blog posts with some inspiration from Pinterest to share with my friends and family (and anyone else bored enough to keep up!)  All blog posts will have pictures, if I can remember to take them and I plan on having my photographer mom take some as well!   :)

1.  Crockpot Chicken with mushrooms and wine sauce (c'mon, who doesn't LOVE chicken with wine!?)

2.  Individual serving sized chicken noodle soup that you freeze and then enjoy later.  I can see this being something Auntie Ju Ju makes for Greyson a lot!

3.  Ree Drummond's (The Pioneer Woman) Iced Coffee Concentrate (so excited about this one...it's been on my radar for a while but I haven't had the time to actually do it!)  The coffee is actually in the fridge for 8 hours as I type!

Well, I am super excited about keeping up with recipes, do-it-yourself crafts and beauty products!

Thank you for reading!

Live, Laugh, Love,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment