All beauty comes from within.

Friday, December 30, 2011

The Pioneer Woman's Iced Coffee Concentrate...aka-Pure Bliss!

If you are an iced coffee addict, then you  must try this recipe!  The full directions are on the Pioneer Woman-Ree Drummond's site and I would just go there to follow her delightful instructions!  Below is my first time making this iced coffee yumminess! :)


I only did half a batch so I poured half a pound of coffee into a 6 qt. container I got at a local restaurant supply store.



Then, I poured in 4 quarts of water and mixed it up with the coffee.



That just screams "YUM" to me! :)

Then I put on the pretty red cover and put it in the fridge for 8 hours.

Next, I got a large bowl and put a strainer over the top of it.


I covered the strainer with cheese cloth as recommended by Ree and it did make a huge difference!  There were no grounds in my concentrate at all!

Let the pouring begin!




Once I had all the contents in the large bowl, I transferred it to a container that would easily fit in the fridge.



I filled up a cup with ice, poured in enough of the concentrate to fill half the cup.


I added some Coffee-mate and voila!  A delicious iced coffee treat at a fraction of the price!



Enjoy!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment